In no particular order, here is the diverse list of gifts (some practical, others quirky) they received:
* elaborate hats
* an iPad
* a game board
* two cowboy hats from Mayor of Calgary
* Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq gave them mosquito traps.
* Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs John Baird gave Kate three pairs of shoes, while the Minister of Alberta gave her a blue hat.
* Kate received a tartan fascinator, a peacock feather fascinator, a number of hand-made scarves and jewellery including brooches and necklaces.
* Will was presented with a pilot's helmet by a unit of the Royal Canadian Air Force and a knife by the Canadian Rangers Patrol Group.
* diamond-encrusted, polar bear-themed brooch and cuff links by then-Northwest Territories premier Floyd Roland.
* fabric wall hanging
* a bottle of icewine and champagne
* snow goggles
* dragonfly brooch
* toy dog
* Governor General David Johnson -- the representative of Will's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth -- gave the couple a quilt and commemorative album.
* Prime Minister Stephen Harper presented them with a woolen blanket, a framed photograph, souvenir edition Canadian magazines, two jackets, a bottle of whiskey and a Canadian flag.
* two children’s drawings
* rock sample
* soapstone sculpture
A palace official says all gifts are registered, then either placed in storage or put on display in royal residences.
Imagine the amazing gifts they'll receive on their tour next year!
|< Prev||Next >|