Nothing sets the mood or evokes emotion quite like music, which is why tuneage is such a key element of your special day.
Whether you love doo wop or electropop, the options are endless when it comes to creating a custom soundtrack for your wedding.
Here, Indie Wedding DJ helps you strike the right note as you walk down the aisle with his top picks for the bride's processional.
1. "Falling Slowly" - Alternative Wedding Collection Cover of The Frames
2. "Untitled #3" - Sigur Ros
3. "Neigbourhood #1" - Vitamin String Quartet Cover of Arcade Fire's "Funeral"
4. "Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness" - Vitamin String Quarter Cover of The Smashing Pumpkins
5. "Glasgow Love Theme" - Vitamin String Quartet Cover from Love Actually Soundtrack
1. "Heartbeats" - Jose Gonzalez
2. "To Build a Home" - The Cinematic Orchestra
3. "I Love You" - Band of Bees
[Image via Sugar & Soul Photography]
|< Prev||Next >|