Forget orchard picnics and frolicking on the beach at sunset! Get creative with your engagement photo session and fashion a shoot around your favorite date night flick. Here are 5 awesome movie-inspired shoots to set your creative wheels turning.
1. Alice In Wonderland -- Because falling in love is a lot like falling down the rabbit hole...
2. Moonrise Kingdom -- Because nothing is sexier than knee-socks and Pantone 141C...
3. Breakfast At Tiffany's -- Because nothing says "eternal love" like the birthplace of the Tiffany-cut diamond engagement ring.
4. The Hunger Games -- Because if you can survive wedding planning, you can survive anything together, including the Gamemakers' heinous arena.
5. Harry Potter -- Because Hogwarts stripes are universally flattering. Plus, how awesome will your flying broomstick shot be on next year's Christmas cards?!
|< Prev||Next >|